Assisting people on their journey to health & wellness can be fun, fulfilling, joyful and up-lifting. What we can sometimes be unprepared for is how other peoples’ pain can trigger our own; or what to do when someone is feeling overwhelmed when they are with us. Not only are we vehicles for love and light, but we have our own internal processes that we bring to our work; I help you shine a light on how your process affects your clients.
- Heighten your understanding of emotional dis-regulation and develop unique tools that include the ability to help ground and calm yourself & your clients
- Work through your own reaction or response to client overwhelm; receive support and become a deeper, more integrated helper/leader
- Lighten your load! Release burnout, tension, stress & overwhelm
- Clarity & confidence–knowing that you have a high integrity person to take counsel with
What it Includes:
- Monthly In Person Consultation Meetings with Erin –50 minutes
- Between session support calls–15 minutes , up to twice a month
- Development of Neurobiological & Energetic tracking skills
- Grow your therapeutic language skills to affect body, energy and mind
- Learn easy and effective grounding techniques for when clients are overwhelmed (for use on the table or off)
- Light touch healing work to calm & relax the nervous system (Core Synchronism)
What is a mentor session like?
We will have monthly, 50 minute in person sessions, at my office in Boulder. We’ll typically begin with checking in and giving you time to consult about clients you have seen. We can talk about client presentations that include trauma, overwhelmed feelings, tetany, uncontrollable crying, energetic leaving of the body, etc. I am here to normalize your process too. If you have gotten triggered or overwhelmed by a client interaction, this is the time to discuss it. I may do Core Synchronism work with you to help any tension, stress or traumas release from your system; as this can help to clear trauma, ease anxiety; which will help you work with your own clients.
“Erin is a conscientious gardener of the soul.” ~Beit Gorski
Who are Helping Professionals That Will Benefit?
- Massage Therapists
- School Teachers
- Body workers
- Managers/Project Leads
- Yoga Teachers
- Anyone who has a desire to serve and help others. I also like to call them “Healers, Helpers & Guides!”
- $100 per 50 minute session
- Free between session 15 minute calls (2 per month)
“Anyone who craves intentional + skillful support through supervision will surely benefit from Erin’s compassionate, direct approach. Erin is thorough, thoughtful + consistent. Her supervisees receive the goodness of her embodied practices, thoughtful insights + potent feedback. Erin is a leader and guide with utmost integrity, you’ll do yourself a favor in working with her.” ~ Lesley Glenner MA, Psychotherapist/ Referring Colleague at HoloBeing Wholeness Center + Healing Arts